Sunday, February 14, 2021

Quick check-in

What ho my fellow adventurers! 

This is mostly an apology for not posting earlier last week. I probably should've just taken the week off here to begin with, but in my over ambitious plan I was thinking, "Host a period drama party on AtB, keep up with LOTR posts AND declutter the kitchen and stay on top of house cleaning? Totally doable." Only.... then I had a magnificent, revolutionary idea for my current historical novel-in-progress (not that I got to writing it yet, I was too busy jotting down all the red hot ideas as they came flying over the plate -- while loading dishes and scrubbing sticky cupboards), but yeah, turns out apparently I only have so much brain space and/or it's really hard to be in that many different worlds at once. ;P

But! This week we should be back into it asap and I did discover some interesting details I'm really excited to share and discuss soon.

Hoping you all have a lovely Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. No worries! I haven't had spare moments to read more chapters the past week or two anyway, so the break has been nice :-)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to have your thoughts! Just please keep it respectful and civil. Also, if someone else has left a comment you’d like to reply to -- feel free!